- 1 bottle (48 ounces) cranberry juice, chilled
- 3/4 cup thawed limeade concentrate
- 2 bottles (750 milliliters each) Champagne, chilled
- In a large pitcher, combine cranberry juice and limeade. Refrigerate until serving.
- For each serving, pour 1/4 cup cranberry mixture into a Champagne glass; add 1/4 cup Champagne. Yield: 24 servings.
Originally published as Bubbly Cranberry Mixer in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2008, p27
Reviews for Bubbly Cranberry Mixer
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Beverages >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cold Beverages >
- Cranberry Juice Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Easy Christmas Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- New Year's Recipes >