Bubbly Champagne Punch Recipe
This punch was served at my wedding and continues to be an elegant drink we serve at special events to this day. —Anita Geoghagan, Woodstock, Georgia
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. + freezing YIELD:16 servings
- 3 orange slices, halved
- Fresh or frozen cranberries
- 2-1/2 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1-1/2 cups ginger ale
- 2 bottles (750 milliliters each) brut Champagne, chilled
- 1 bottle (375 milliliters) sweet white wine, chilled
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1. Line bottom of a 4-1/2-cup ring mold with orange slices and cranberries. Combine pineapple juice and ginger ale; pour over fruit. Freeze until solid.
- 2. Just before serving, unmold ice ring into a punch bowl. Gently stir in remaining ingredients. Yield: 16 servings (3/4 cup).
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC