Bubbly Champagne Punch
This punch was served at my wedding and continues to be an elegant drink we serve at special events to this day. —Anita Geoghagan, Woodstock, Georgia
16 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 3 orange slices, halved
- Fresh or frozen cranberries
- 2-1/2 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1-1/2 cups ginger ale
- 2 bottles (750 milliliters each) brut Champagne, chilled
- 1 bottle (375 milliliters) sweet white wine, chilled
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- Line bottom of a 4-1/2-cup ring mold with orange slices and
- cranberries. Combine pineapple juice and ginger ale; pour over
- fruit. Freeze until solid.
- Just before serving, unmold ice ring into a punch bowl. Gently stir
- in remaining ingredients. Yield: 16 servings (3/4 cup).