Bubbly Champagne Punch Recipe
- 3 orange slices, halved
- Fresh or frozen cranberries
- 2-1/2 cups DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice
- 1-1/2 cups ginger ale
- 2 bottles (750 milliliters each) brut champagne, chilled
- 1 bottle (375 milliliters) sweet white wine, chilled
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1. Line bottom of a 4-1/2-cup ring mold with orange slices and cranberries. Combine pineapple juice and ginger ale; pour over fruit. Freeze until solid.
- 2. Just before serving, unmold ice ring into a punch bowl. Gently stir in remaining ingredients. Yield: 16 servings (3/4 cup).
3/4 cup: 165 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 5mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Bubbly Champagne Punch
"I made this punch for Thanksgiving! It was wonderfully refreshing."
"This stuff is the best. But then, it's almost unheard of for me to find a champagne recipe I don't like. We made it for New Years Day."