Bubbly Champagne Punch Recipe
This punch was served at my wedding and continues to be an elegant drink we serve at special events to this day. —Anita Geoghagan, Woodstock, Georgia
- 3 orange slices, halved
- Fresh or frozen cranberries
- 2-1/2 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1-1/2 cups ginger ale
- 2 bottles (750 milliliters each) brut Champagne, chilled
- 1 bottle (375 milliliters) sweet white wine, chilled
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1. Line bottom of a 4-1/2-cup ring mold with orange slices and cranberries. Combine pineapple juice and ginger ale; pour over fruit. Freeze until solid.
- 2. Just before serving, unmold ice ring into a punch bowl. Gently stir in remaining ingredients. Yield: 16 servings (3/4 cup).
3/4 cup equals 165 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 5 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 0 protein.
Reviews for Bubbly Champagne Punch
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC