- 3 orange slices, halved
- Fresh or frozen cranberries
- 2-1/2 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1-1/2 cups ginger ale
- 2 bottles (750 milliliters each) brut Champagne, chilled
- 1 bottle (375 milliliters) sweet white wine, chilled
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- Line bottom of a 4-1/2-cup ring mold with orange slices and cranberries. Combine pineapple juice and ginger ale; pour over fruit. Freeze until solid.
- Just before serving, unmold ice ring into a punch bowl. Gently stir in remaining ingredients. Yield: 16 servings (3/4 cup).
Originally published as Bubbly Champagne Punch in Taste of Home December/January 2013, p13
Reviews for Bubbly Champagne Punch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 30, 2013
"I made this punch for Thanksgiving! It was wonderfully refreshing."
Reviewed Jan. 1, 2013
"This stuff is the best. But then, it's almost unheard of for me to find a champagne recipe I don't like. We made it for New Years Day."