Bubblin' Swamp Juice Recipe
This unique take on hot chocolate is perfect for Halloween. The creamy white chocolate mixture is thick and satisfying. Add a few drops of peppermint extract if your crew would prefer a minty drink.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 4 cups whole milk
- 1 cup vanilla or white chips
- 12 drops green food coloring
- 8 drops yellow food coloring
- 1/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- 4 centipede gummies
- 1. In a large saucepan, heat milk and chips over medium heat. Whisk until chips are melted and mixture is blended (do not boil). Remove from the heat; stir in food coloring. Garnish with marshmallows and candy. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup equals 417 calories, 22 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 149 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 10 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC