This unique take on hot chocolate is perfect for Halloween. The creamy white chocolate mixture is thick and satisfying. Add a few drops of peppermint extract if your crew would prefer a minty drink.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 4 cups whole milk
- 1 cup vanilla or white chips
- 12 drops green food coloring
- 8 drops yellow food coloring
- 1/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- 4 centipede gummies
- In a large saucepan, heat milk and chips over medium heat. Whisk until chips are melted and mixture is blended (do not boil). Remove from the heat; stir in food coloring. Garnish with marshmallows and candy. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Bubblin' Swamp Juice in Halloween Party Favorites 2009 2009, p16
Reviews for Bubblin' Swamp Juice
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review