Bubblin' Swamp Juice Recipe
- 4 cups milk
- 1 cup vanilla or white chips
- 12 drops green food coloring
- 8 drops yellow food coloring
- 1/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- 4 centipede gummies
- In a large saucepan, heat milk and chips over medium heat. Whisk until chips are melted and mixture is blended (do not boil). Remove from the heat; stir in food coloring. Garnish with marshmallows and candy. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Bubblin' Swamp Juice
Sort By :
A little on the sweet side, but not too bad.
Made it Halloween night and turned out fantastic!!
This was a great hot chocolate and really spooky. Now, where did you get those great Halloween mugs?
Easy and fun to make. Good white chocolate flavor!
I haven't made this yet, but it would also be perfect for Christmas Eve with candy canes instead of the centipede gummies!! Sounds wonderful.