- 1-1/2 pounds lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 can (15 ounces) pizza sauce
- 2 tubes (12 ounces each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in pizza sauce. Cut each biscuit into quarters; place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with the beef mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 20 minutes. Sprinkle with cheeses. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Bubble Pizza
"I have been making this for years!!! Quick, easy and delicious! Never any leftovers!!! My grown sons love it!! Great with ground turkey too!!"
"This is so easy and tasty. Winner in my house."
"Delicious , quick , easy recipe my family loved. Make it your own by adding any pizza toppings your family loves!"
"We found that the biscuits in the middle of the pan did not cook through ( they were still raw). It was tasty other wise. I will try again and next time bake it for longer."
"It must be a hit! I was asked if I could make it again..."