Bubble Pizza Loaf Recipe
- 2 tubes (13.8 ounces each) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1-1/2 cups Ragú® Homemade Style Pizza Sauce
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, diced
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 package (6 ounces) sliced turkey pepperoni
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1. Cut dough into 1-in. cubes; place in a large bowl. Add pizza sauce; toss to coat. In a nonstick skillet, coated with cooking spray, saute the onion, red pepper and mushrooms for 4-5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add to the dough mixture. Sprinkle with pepperoni and 1-1/2 cups mozzarella cheese; gently toss.
- 2. Transfer to a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes before cutting. Yield: 28 servings.
One serving (2-in. square) equals 110 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 370 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 lean meat.