Bubble Pizza Loaf Recipe
- 2 tubes (13.8 ounces each) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1-1/2 cups pizza sauce
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, diced
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 package (6 ounces) sliced turkey pepperoni
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- Cut dough into 1-in. cubes; place in a large bowl. Add pizza sauce; toss to coat. In a nonstick skillet, coated with cooking spray, saute the onion, red pepper and mushrooms for 4-5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add to the dough mixture. Sprinkle with pepperoni and 1-1/2 cups mozzarella cheese; gently toss.
- Transfer to a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes before cutting. Yield: 28 servings.
Originally published as Bubble Pizza Loaf in Light & Tasty April/May 2003, p61
Reviews for Bubble Pizza Loaf
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review