- 10 brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 1 medium leek (white portion only), thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Dash salt
- In a large saucepan, bring 1 in. of water and brussels sprouts to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 8 minutes.
- Add leek; cover and simmer 2-4 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender. Drain; stir in butter and salt. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Brussels Sprouts with Leeks in Reminisce February/March 2008, p49
Reviews for Brussels Sprouts with Leeks
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 12, 2014
These were very good and easy.
Reviewed Feb. 3, 2013
very good - a keeper
Reviewed Oct. 22, 2012
The leeks really add flavor. The whole family liked this recipe.
More Recipe Collections
- Brussels Sprouts >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >