Brussels Sprouts with Garlic Recipe
- 1-1/2 pounds fresh Brussels sprouts
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 teaspoons butter, divided
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Trim Brussels sprouts and cut an "X" in the core of each; set aside.
- In a large saucepan, saute garlic in oil and 1 teaspoon butter for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown. Add reserved sprouts; toss to coat.
- Stir in the broth, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until tender. Drain; add remaining butter and toss until melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Brussels Sprouts with Garlic(2)
Sort By :
I use frozen Brussels Sprouts which I usually have on hand. These are wonderful.
I have been making these ever since the recipe appeared in Light & Tasty in 2003. I thought I hated brussels sprouts until I made them this way. The whole family loves this recipe.
More Recipe Collections
- Brussels Sprouts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- German Recipes >
- German Side Dishes >
- Healthy Cooking Side Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Side Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >