Bruschetta-Topped Chicken & Spaghetti Recipe
- 8 ounces uncooked whole wheat spaghetti
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup prepared bruschetta topping
- 1/3 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat broiler. Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain. Pound chicken breasts with a meat mallet to 1/2-in. thickness. Sprinkle with pepper. In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook chicken over medium heat 5-6 minutes on each side or until no longer pink.
- Transfer to an 8-in.-square baking pan. Spoon bruschetta topping over chicken; sprinkle with cheeses. Broil 3-4 in. from heat 5-6 minutes or until cheese is golden brown. Serve with spaghetti. Yield: 4 servings.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Bruschetta-Topped Chicken & Spaghetti
Sort By :
Wow i love this
IT SEEMS GOOD
This was delicious and very easy. It was a hit at our dinner table.
I used Gia Russa's sweet pepper bruschetta and Kraft's new 5 cheese Italian blend and this was really fast, east and scrumptious!
Each summer I make fresh bruschetta from ingredients from my garden. I always seem to have it on hand so used it instead of the prepped bruschetta the recipe calls for. This dish is easy and oh so tasty, My husband and I loved it and I will definitely be making it again.