- 6 plum tomatoes, diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 8 slices French bread (3/4 inch thick)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a bowl, combine the tomatoes, 1 teaspoon oil, basil, rosemary and salt; set aside. Brush bread with remaining oil and sprinkle with garlic powder. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Broil 6 in. from the heat for 1-2 minutes or until lightly browned. Using a slotted spoon, top bread with tomato mixture. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Bruschetta in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 2004, p7
Reviews for Bruschetta
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 10, 2011
"I really enjoy this recipe, it is very simple and tastes great! Perfect appetizer during the summer months."
Reviewed Dec. 20, 2009
"I found this recipe to be bland. Recommend making mozzarella Tomato Tartlets!"