Brunch Tidbits Bread Recipe
I really enjoy cooking but rarely have the time during the week. So we treasure our weekend breakfasts, when I prepare special recipes like these tasty tidbits.
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup chopped green olives
- 3/4 cup chopped ripe olives
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 English muffins, split
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the cheese, olives, mayonnaise, onions and pepper. Spread on English muffins; cut into fourths.
- 2. Place on an ungreased baking sheet and bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until bubbly. Or freeze and bake frozen at 350° for 18-20 minutes. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (2 each) equals 282 calories, 21 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 715 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.
Reviews for Brunch Tidbits Bread
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC