Serve with fresh fruit for a complete breakfast.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Kates, ALDI Test Kitchen
10 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Cook: 45 min.
- Carlini Cooking Spray
- 6 Goldhen Large Eggs
- 3/4 cup Friendly Farms 2% Milk
- 1 tablespoon Stonemill Essentials Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Iodized Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Ground Black Pepper
- 12 ounces Tuscan Garden Artichoke Salad, drained and chopped
- 4 ounces Deli Premium Hard Salami, sliced into thin strips
- 1/2 cup Reggano Parmesan Cheese
- 1 cup Happy Farms Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 7.5 ounce packages Bake House creations Buttermilk Biscuits, cut into halves
- Preheat oven to 375°. Coat a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking
- In a large bowl, beat eggs well. Add remaining ingredients and stir
- to combine.
- Pour into baking dish and bake for 40-45 minutes or until eggs are
- set and top is golden brown. Serve immediately. Yield: 10 Servings.
Wine: Sparkling Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.