- Carlini Cooking Spray
- 6 Goldhen Large Eggs
- 3/4 cup Friendly Farms 2% Milk
- 1 tablespoon Stonemill Essentials Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Iodized Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Ground Black Pepper
- 12 ounces Tuscan Garden Artichoke Salad, drained and chopped
- 4 ounces Deli Premium Hard Salami, sliced into thin strips
- 1/2 cup Reggano Parmesan Cheese
- 1 cup Happy Farms Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 7.5 ounce packages Bake House creations Buttermilk Biscuits, cut into halves
- Preheat oven to 375°. Coat a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs well. Add remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
- Pour into baking dish and bake for 40-45 minutes or until eggs are set and top is golden brown. Serve immediately. Yield: 10 Servings.
Originally published as Brunch Strata Provided by ALDI
Reviews for Brunch Strata(3)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review