Kids will love the sweet, tropical taste of this pretty party punch from Rosa Griffith of Christiansburg, Virginia.
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 2 cans (46 ounces each) tropical punch-flavored soft drink
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1 can (12 ounces) ginger ale, chilled
- In a punch bowl or large container, combine the first three
- ingredients. Cover and refrigerate. Stir in ginger ale just before
- serving. Yield: about 3 quarts.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 122 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 17 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.