Brunch Punch Recipe
Kids will love the sweet, tropical taste of this pretty party punch from Rosa Griffith of Christiansburg, Virginia.
- 2 cans (46 ounces each) tropical punch-flavored soft drink
- 1 cup DOLE Canned Pineapple Juice
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1 can (12 ounces) ginger ale, chilled
- 1. In a punch bowl or large container, combine the first three ingredients. Cover and refrigerate. Stir in ginger ale just before serving. Yield: about 3 quarts.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 122 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 17 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC