Kids will love the sweet, tropical taste of this pretty party punch from Rosa Griffith of Christiansburg, Virginia.
- 2 cans (46 ounces each) tropical punch-flavored soft drink
- 1 cup DOLE Canned Pineapple Juice
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1 can (12 ounces) ginger ale, chilled
- In a punch bowl or large container, combine the first three ingredients. Cover and refrigerate. Stir in ginger ale just before serving. Yield: about 3 quarts.
Originally published as Brunch Punch in Quick Cooking January/February 1999, p40
Reviews for Brunch Punch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 26, 2012
"My go-to party punch, everyone loves it!"
Reviewed Aug. 13, 2010
"I am making it again. Everyone at my brunch party RAVED over it. Very good."