Brunch Potatoes Recipe
This dish is a big hit with my family—and at the church breakfasts and brunches that I often cater. The recipe can easily be cut in half for breakfast for two...or doubled or even tripled for a crowd!
- 5 to 6 potatoes (about 2 pounds), cooked, peeled and cubed
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups cornflakes
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1. In a large bowl, combine potatoes, soup, sour cream, onion, green pepper and cheese. Pour into a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Combine cornflakes and butter; sprinkle over potato mixture. Bake at 350° for 40 minutes. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 cup: 288 calories, 17g fat (11g saturated fat), 52mg cholesterol, 478mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 7g protein.
Reviews for Brunch Potatoes
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC