- 5 to 6 potatoes (about 2 pounds), cooked, peeled and cubed
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups cornflakes
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, soup, sour cream, onion, green pepper and cheese. Pour into a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Combine cornflakes and butter; sprinkle over potato mixture. Bake at 350° for 40 minutes. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Breakfast Potatoes in Bountiful Harvest Cookbook 1994, p40
Reviews for Brunch Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review