Brunch Pockets Recipe
These hefty handfuls promise everyone a good hot breakfast with little fuss. Kids especially love the toasty grab-and-go pockets stuffed with pineapple, ham, turkey and cheese. And what a great way to use up leftovers!
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 25 min. Bake: 25 min. YIELD:4 servings
- 1 package (15 ounces) refrigerated pie crust
- 2 pineapple slices, cut in half
- 4 thin slices deli ham
- 4 thin slices deli turkey
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1. Cut each pastry sheet into four wedges. Pat pineapple slices dry with paper towels. Top four pastry wedges with one slice each of ham, turkey, cheese and pineapple, folding meat and cheese to fit if necessary. Top each with a pastry wedge; seal and crimp edges with a fork. Cut slits in pastry.
- 2. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Brush lightly with egg. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 4 servings.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC