These hefty handfuls promise everyone a good hot breakfast with little fuss. Kids especially love the toasty grab-and-go pockets stuffed with pineapple, ham, turkey and cheese. And what a great way to use up leftovers!
4 ServingsPrep: 25 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1 package (15 ounces) refrigerated pie crust
- 2 pineapple slices, cut in half
- 4 thin slices deli ham
- 4 thin slices deli turkey
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Cut each pastry sheet into four wedges. Pat pineapple slices dry with
- paper towels. Top four pastry wedges with one slice each of ham,
- turkey, cheese and pineapple, folding meat and cheese to fit if
- necessary. Top each with a pastry wedge; seal and crimp edges with a
- fork. Cut slits in pastry.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Brush lightly with egg. Bake at
- 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield:
- 4 servings.