Brunch Pockets Recipe
These hefty handfuls promise everyone a good hot breakfast with little fuss. Kids especially love the toasty grab-and-go pockets stuffed with pineapple, ham, turkey and cheese. And what a great way to use up leftovers!
- 1 package (15 ounces) refrigerated pie crust
- 2 pineapple slices, cut in half
- 4 thin slices deli ham
- 4 thin slices deli turkey
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg, lightly beaten
- Cut each pastry sheet into four wedges. Pat pineapple slices dry with paper towels. Top four pastry wedges with one slice each of ham, turkey, cheese and pineapple, folding meat and cheese to fit if necessary. Top each with a pastry wedge; seal and crimp edges with a fork. Cut slits in pastry.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Brush lightly with egg. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Brunch Pockets in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2004, p17
Reviews for Brunch Pockets(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Breakfast Meat Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Breakfast Recipes >
- Christmas Brunch Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Hot Sandwich Recipes >
- Kids Breakfast Recipes >
- Kids Dinner Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >