Whenever I entertain guests, this zippy pizza is a definite crowd-pleaser. (It also makes a great late-night snack for any time of the year!)
6-8 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup frozen shredded hash browns
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 5 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook and crumble sausage; drain and set aside. Separate crescent roll
- dough into eight triangles and place on an ungreased 12-in. round
- pizza pan with points toward center. Press over the bottom and up
- the sides to form a crust; seal perforations. Spoon sausage over
- crust; sprinkle with hash browns and cheddar cheese.
- In a bowl, beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper; pour over cheese.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan. Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until
- crust is golden. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 340 calories, 24 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 170 mg cholesterol, 756 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 14 g protein.