- 1 pound bulk Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Sausage Roll
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet, crumble sausage and cook over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Unroll crescent dough onto the bottom and 1/2 in. up the sides of a lightly greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan; seal seams. Sprinkle with sausage.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs, milk and pepper; pour over sausage. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Yield: 8 servings.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Brunch Pizza Squares
Sort By :
"This is so quick and easy with minimal ingredients."
"This made a great lunch for after church! I would recommend using a spicy sausage or add a teaspoon of red pepper flakes. I knew my group of teenagers would love it and it was eaten very quickly!"
"Amazing! Used 1/2 lb of turkey sausage and two extra eggs. It was a hit!"
"My family has made this recipe many times and it is delicious every time. Easy to put together and bakes up nicely. We vary ham, breakfast sausage, bacon, etc."
"I made this last week and it was very good. I used a box of frozen breakfast sausage and 1/2 lb of bacon. (I cooked and chopped both the day before to make preparing faster!) I added 6 eggs and 4 tbsp of milk and extra cheese mixed in with the egg and on top. Family loved it! I will make again."