Brunch Pizza Squares Recipe
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet, crumble sausage and cook over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Unroll crescent dough onto the bottom and 1/2 in. up the sides of a lightly greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan; seal seams. Sprinkle with sausage.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs, milk and pepper; pour over sausage. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Yield: 8 servings.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Brunch Pizza Squares
Sort By :
"My family has made this recipe many times and it is delicious every time. Easy to put together and bakes up nicely. We vary ham, breakfast sausage, bacon, etc."
"I made this last week and it was very good. I used a box of frozen breakfast sausage and 1/2 lb of bacon. (I cooked and chopped both the day before to make preparing faster!) I added 6 eggs and 4 tbsp of milk and extra cheese mixed in with the egg and on top. Family loved it! I will make again."
"awesome..also works good with chopped ham in place of the sausage. we also like to make it with green peppers ,onions and mushrooms as well"
"Absolutely Delicious! I prepared the sausage the night before and threw the recipe together in about 5 min on Christmas morning. It received rave reviews and I would definitely make it again. I did add 2 more eggs and cooked for a couple minutes more so it had more egg consistency, but it would be fine with the 4 eggs if you want more meat. If you add more eggs, it needs to cook a couple minutes longer."
"Fixed this for dinner last night. So simple and delicious! I used the seamless crescent rolls instead of the regular crescent rolls. A keeper!"