Brunch Pizza Squares Recipe
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet, crumble sausage and cook over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Unroll crescent dough onto the bottom and 1/2 in. up the sides of a lightly greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan; seal seams. Sprinkle with sausage.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs, milk and pepper; pour over sausage. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Yield: 8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Brunch Pizza Squares(17)
Sort By :
My family has made this recipe many times and it is delicious every time. Easy to put together and bakes up nicely. We vary ham, breakfast sausage, bacon, etc.
I made this last week and it was very good. I used a box of frozen breakfast sausage and 1/2 lb of bacon. (I cooked and chopped both the day before to make preparing faster!) I added 6 eggs and 4 tbsp of milk and extra cheese mixed in with the egg and on top. Family loved it! I will make again.
awesome..also works good with chopped ham in place of the sausage. we also like to make it with green peppers ,onions and mushrooms as well
Absolutely Delicious! I prepared the sausage the night before and threw the recipe together in about 5 min on Christmas morning. It received rave reviews and I would definitely make it again. I did add 2 more eggs and cooked for a couple minutes more so it had more egg consistency, but it would be fine with the 4 eggs if you want more meat. If you add more eggs, it needs to cook a couple minutes longer.
Fixed this for dinner last night. So simple and delicious! I used the seamless crescent rolls instead of the regular crescent rolls. A keeper!
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Turkey >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Diabetic Breakfast Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >
- Eggs Recipes >
- Italian Pizza Recipes >
- Low Carb Breakfast Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Pizza Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >