- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet, crumble sausage and cook over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Unroll crescent dough onto the bottom and 1/2 in. up the sides of a lightly greased 13x9-in. baking pan; seal seams. Sprinkle with sausage.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs, milk and pepper; pour over sausage. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Yield: 8 servings.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Brunch Pizza Squares
"Great recipe, thinking of using for my kids' cooking class! We used sausage links (cut into thin slices) instead of bulk sausage. Love the ease of this recipe and potential for add-ins. Delicious!"
"This is so quick and easy with minimal ingredients."
"This made a great lunch for after church! I would recommend using a spicy sausage or add a teaspoon of red pepper flakes. I knew my group of teenagers would love it and it was eaten very quickly!"
"Amazing! Used 1/2 lb of turkey sausage and two extra eggs. It was a hit!"
"My family has made this recipe many times and it is delicious every time. Easy to put together and bakes up nicely. We vary ham, breakfast sausage, bacon, etc."