- and green pepper. Remove and set aside.
- Heat butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add eggs; cook and
- stir until almost set.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, garlic and
- Italian seasoning; spread over crust. Layer with eggs, sausage and
- bacon, sauteed vegetables, tomatoes and mozzarella.
- Bake at 375° for 15-18 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve
- with picante sauce and additional sour cream if desired. Yield: 12
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece (calculated without optional ingredients) equals 375 calories, 28 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 194 mg cholesterol, 810 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 19 g protein.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.