- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup frozen shredded hash browns
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 5 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook and crumble sausage; drain and set aside. Separate crescent roll dough into eight triangles and place on an ungreased 12-in. round pizza pan with points toward center. Press over the bottom and up the sides to form a crust; seal perforations. Spoon sausage over crust; sprinkle with hash browns and cheddar cheese.
- In a bowl, beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper; pour over cheese. Sprinkle with Parmesan. Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until crust is golden. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Brunch Pizza(4)
Sort By :
Could this be made-ahead and frozen? Kinda worried about freezing the eggs?
This was very tasty but the next time I make it I would use a pizza crust, it would be much easier, no chance of having anything run over the edge.
Very good and easy to prepare, made no changes other than using reduced fat crescent rolls. I baked it at the stated temperature for 26 minutes. Next time I will bake it for a little less time. The crust was a bit dark but not burned. A recipe to keep!
We love this recipe. I have had it since I was a child, though we make it in a 9X13 pan and cut into 8 pieces. It is also great warmed up the next day.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Potatoes >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Breakfast Recipes >
- Christmas Brunch Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Easter Breakfast Recipes >
- Easter Brunch Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >