- 1 pound Jones Dairy Farm All Natural Pork Sausage Roll
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup frozen shredded hash browns
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 5 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook and crumble sausage; drain and set aside. Separate crescent roll dough into eight triangles and place on an ungreased 12-in. round pizza pan with points toward center. Press over the bottom and up the sides to form a crust; seal perforations. Spoon sausage over crust; sprinkle with hash browns and cheddar cheese.
- In a bowl, beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper; pour over cheese. Sprinkle with Parmesan. Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until crust is golden. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forBrunch Pizza
"Made this recipe just as shown. I thought it was a bit bland even though I used spicy sausage. Perhaps it was the brand of sausage that I used, but won't try again."
"Could this be made-ahead and frozen? Kinda worried about freezing the eggs?"
"This was very tasty but the next time I make it I would use a pizza crust, it would be much easier, no chance of having anything run over the edge."
"We love this recipe. I have had it since I was a child, though we make it in a 9X13 pan and cut into 8 pieces. It is also great warmed up the next day."