Brunch Peanut Butter Muffins
Recipe provided by Jif®
12 ServingsReady In Time 1 hour, 35 minutes
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 2 tbsps. sugar
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 tbsps. sugar
- 3 tbsps. Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 3 tbsps. Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter or Jif® Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray a 12-cup muffin pan with a no-stick
- cooking spray or line with paper cups.
- Stir together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in medium bowl.
- Combine egg, milk and oil in small bowl. Add liquids to flour
- mixture, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened. Divide
- batter evenly among cups.
- Combine sugar, flour, peanut butter and salt in small bowl, mixing