Brunch Lasagna Recipe
- 6 lasagna noodles
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- Butter-flavored cooking spray
- 2 jars (16 ounces each) Alfredo sauce
- 3 cups diced fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat eggs and milk. In a large nonstick skillet coated with butter-flavored cooking spray, cook eggs over medium-low heat until set but moist. Remove from the heat. Drain noodles.
- 2. Spread 1/2 cup Alfredo sauce in a greased 10-in. square baking dish or 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Layer with three lasagna noodles (trim noodles if necessary to fit dish), ham, green pepper and onions.
- 3. Top with half of the remaining Alfredo sauce and the remaining noodles. Layer with scrambled eggs, cheddar cheese and remaining Alfredo sauce. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- 4. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 45-50 minutes or until bubbly. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting. Yield: 9 servings.
1 each: 408 calories, 24g fat (13g saturated fat), 257mg cholesterol, 1175mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 25g protein.
Reviews for Brunch Lasagna
"Oh, and I also used oven-ready lasagna noodles, and they worked great!"
"I made this with the plan of being able to reheat a slice in the morning for a quick breakfast...it was great reheated! I made a few changes to the recipe...I used 10 eggs, 2/3 c. milk, 2 c. diced ham and 1 whole red pepper. It was delicious! Next time I would try to find an Alfredo sauce with lower sodium and rinse the ham (I bought pre-diced packaged ham) before adding it, as it was very salty. Otherwise, it was delicious and a nice change from having cereal every morning!"
"I also use 3/4 c. milk, instead of the 1/2 c. milk, 6 noodles, 12 eggs and roasted garlic alfredo sauce."
"I used 6 noodles, 12 eggs and roasted garlic alfredo sauce."
"I cook breakfast for our church each weekend and this is one that's requested again and again! Couldn't be easier and it tastes fantastic!"
"Brought this to our Election Day workers. They LOVED it! Passed out the recipe to everyone there."
"Since I had some Vegetarians joining me, I made this dish with fake ground beef in place of the ham... and everyone loved it! I had multiple people request the recipe!!!"