- 6 lasagna noodles
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- Butter-flavored cooking spray
- 2 jars (16 ounces each) Alfredo sauce
- 3 cups diced fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat eggs and milk. In a large nonstick skillet coated with butter-flavored cooking spray, cook eggs over medium-low heat until set but moist. Remove from the heat. Drain noodles.
- Spread 1/2 cup Alfredo sauce in a greased 10-in. square baking dish or 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Layer with three lasagna noodles (trim noodles if necessary to fit dish), ham, green pepper and onions.
- Top with half of the remaining Alfredo sauce and the remaining noodles. Layer with scrambled eggs, cheddar cheese and remaining Alfredo sauce. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 45-50 minutes or until bubbly. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting. Yield: 9 servings.
Reviews for Brunch Lasagna
Sort By :
"Oh, and I also used oven-ready lasagna noodles, and they worked great!"
"I made this with the plan of being able to reheat a slice in the morning for a quick breakfast...it was great reheated! I made a few changes to the recipe...I used 10 eggs, 2/3 c. milk, 2 c. diced ham and 1 whole red pepper. It was delicious! Next time I would try to find an Alfredo sauce with lower sodium and rinse the ham (I bought pre-diced packaged ham) before adding it, as it was very salty. Otherwise, it was delicious and a nice change from having cereal every morning!"
"I also use 3/4 c. milk, instead of the 1/2 c. milk, 6 noodles, 12 eggs and roasted garlic alfredo sauce."
"I used 6 noodles, 12 eggs and roasted garlic alfredo sauce."
"I cook breakfast for our church each weekend and this is one that's requested again and again! Couldn't be easier and it tastes fantastic!"