Brunch Ham Enchiladas Recipe
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 10 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 tablespoon King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 2 cups half-and-half cream
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, optional
- In a large bowl, combine ham and onions; place about 1/4 cup down the center of each tortilla. Top with 2 tablespoons cheese. Roll up and place seam side down in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- In another large bowl, combine the flour, cream, eggs and salt if desired until smooth. Pour over tortillas. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Cover and bake at 350° for 25 minutes. Uncover; bake for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese; bake 3 minutes longer or until the cheese is melted. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Brunch Ham Enchiladas(15)
Sort By :
Wonderful dish!! I made it with Soy Crumbles instead of meat. Every one loved it and thought the Soy Crumbles were fabulous!!
Easy and yummy!
I made it lightened up as suggested on the bottom with ff milk instead of half & half. Save the half and half for coffee please! I used beef sausage instead of ham (hubby's preferance) and used half shredded pepper jack and half shredded cheddar on the top. I also took another reviewers idea and put in green pepper. Next time I will saute all the veggies since they were slightly crunchy after cooking. Love the convenience of prep at night and just throwing it in the oven in the am. Great for my honey who works night shift is hungry very early at 6-7am.
My daughter loved these, but next time I will either switch out the half and half for something else, or use less half and half and more eggs. I was not fond of the extreme half and half taste. Will make these again though and will probably add some sausage and mushrooms.
Really good .... but I changed a few things to the recipe. I used turkey sausage instead of ham, I sauteed the onions w/ it and added roasted green/red chillies as well. I then cooked hashbrowns and added that to the sausage mix. I used Gouda cheese on the inside and the cheese on top was the mexican mix!
The office LOOOOVED it!!!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Ham >
- Breakfast Casserole Recipes >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Dinners >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Egg Casserole Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >
- Eggs Recipes >
- Enchiladas >
- Ham Recipes >
- Low Fat Breakfast Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Make Ahead Dinner Recipes >
- Make-Ahead Recipes >