- 2 cups ground fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cups sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 2-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups half-and-half cream
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 to 3 drops hot pepper sauce
- Sour cream
- In a large skillet, saute the ham, onions and green pepper in oil until vegetables are tender. Place 1/3 cup down the center of each tortilla; top with 3 tablespoons cheese. Roll up and place seam side down in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish.
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, cream, flour, garlic powder and hot pepper sauce. Pour over tortillas. Cover and chill 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes. Serve with salsa and sour cream. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forBrunch Enchiladas for Four
"The ham in the filling is a great way to switch up an enchilada. Everyone enjoyed them."
"We use this recipes almost every weekend we go camping. It's definitely a family favorite!"