Brunch Egg Casserole Recipe
- 2 cups unseasoned croutons
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 Eggland's Best Eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- Dash pepper
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- Place croutons and cheese in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Combine the eggs, milk and seasonings; pour into baking dish. Sprinkle with bacon.
- Bake at 325° for 1 hour or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Brunch Egg Casserole(7)
Sort By :
My husband really liked this. It wasn't my favorite though.
My husband really liked this, but it wasn't my favorite.
Loved it and my husband did, too. I used day old french bread and pulverized it in my blender in place of croutons. I liked that it didn't have to sit overnight like many other recipes. Thanks!
This is my favorite egg casserole to make. Enjoy the fact you don't have to make it the night before, so you can do it last miniute. The only thing I do different is use 5 eggs instead of 4.
This was a lot easier than other egg casseroles I have tried so I will definitely make it again. I also used the stuffing cubes because I could not find unseasoned croutons but also added 6 eggs instead of 4. I also used crumbled sausage instead of bacon and it was very good.