- Combine the pecans, brown sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over dough.
- Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch seam to
- seal. Cut into 12 slices. Place cut side down in a greased 9-in.
- round baking pan.
- Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 5
- minutes before inverting onto a serving plate. Combine glaze
- ingredients; drizzle over rolls. Serve warm. Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 roll equals 318 calories, 14 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 19 mg cholesterol, 297 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.