"A good friend shared the recipe for this egg casserole with me," notes Pat Clark of Richmond, Indiana. Hearty with hash browns and ham chunks, squares of this flavorful dish are wonderful for a Sunday brunch.
6-8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 8 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 2 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk and seasoned salt. Stir in the
- remaining ingredients. Pour into a greased 8-in. square baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until a knife
- inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 188 calories, 11 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 241 mg cholesterol, 484 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 14 g protein.
Wine: Sparkling Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.