Brunch Casserole Recipe
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 2 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk and seasoned salt. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Pour into a greased 8-in. square baking dish.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 188 calories, 11 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 241 mg cholesterol, 484 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 14 g protein.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.