- 8 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 2 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk and seasoned salt. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Pour into a greased 8-in. square baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Brunch Casserole
Sort By :
"I have made this several times now... and it is FANTASTIC and simple to make!"
"Love this recipe - I've made it several times for work and family breakfasts and it's always a big hit. Unless you have a couple other dishes, it does not serve 8 though. 4-6 servings at most. Plan on doubling for a big group."
"very good and so quick to make. Make it the day before and you are all set for the next morning"
"Perfect easy casserole to throw together, easily customized!"
"This was easy to make and very good!"