"A good friend shared the recipe for this egg casserole with me," notes Pat Clark of Richmond, Indiana. Hearty with hash browns and ham chunks, squares of this flavorful dish are wonderful for a Sunday brunch.
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 2 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk and seasoned salt. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Pour into a greased 8-in. square baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Oven Denver Omelet in Quick Cooking May/June 2000, p12
Reviews for Brunch Casserole
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review