Brunch Casserole Recipe
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 2 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk and seasoned salt. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Pour into a greased 8-in. square baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Brunch Casserole(6)
Sort By :
very good and so quick to make. Make it the day before and you are all set for the next morning
Perfect easy casserole to throw together, easily customized!
This was easy to make and very good!
Very good and tasty. I don't see wht this couldn't be prepared ahead of time and baked in the morning.
I have made this many times and my family loves it. We oftten eat it for supper. I sometime add bacon and saucage in it. Tonight I am trying something new I have leftover steak and trying it. My husband loves his steak and eggs.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Ham >
- Baked Potatoes >
- Breakfast Casserole Recipes >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >