- 8 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 2 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk and seasoned salt. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Pour into a greased 8-in. square baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forBrunch Casserole
"I have made this several times now... and it is FANTASTIC and simple to make!"
"Love this recipe - I've made it several times for work and family breakfasts and it's always a big hit. Unless you have a couple other dishes, it does not serve 8 though. 4-6 servings at most. Plan on doubling for a big group."
"very good and so quick to make. Make it the day before and you are all set for the next morning"
"This was easy to make and very good!"
"Very good and tasty. I don't see wht this couldn't be prepared ahead of time and baked in the morning."
"I have made this many times and my family loves it. We oftten eat it for supper. I sometime add bacon and saucage in it. Tonight I am trying something new I have leftover steak and trying it. My husband loves his steak and eggs."
"I've made this omelet for my family and for special brunches. Even though I have access to and endless number of recipes, this is the one I go back to time and again. And I always receive compliments."