- 1 pound bulk pork sausage, cooked and drained
- 1/2 pound bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 18 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 10 flour tortillas (10 inches), warmed
- Optional toppings: jalapeno peppers, salsa or hot pepper sauce
- In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Pour half of the egg mixture into a 4- or 5-qt. slow cooker coated with cooking spray. Top with half of the cheese. Repeat layers.
- Cook, covered, on low 4-5 hours or until center is set and a thermometer reads 160°.
- Spoon 3/4 cup egg mixture across center of each tortilla. Fold bottom and sides of tortilla over filling and roll up. Add toppings of your choice. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Brunch Burritos
"I haven't tried this but it sounds great! I have a question though. Can these be frozen after they are assembled? There are just two of us and that would be a handy "instant" breakfast."
"This is a great recipe for those busy weekends we all have. This has been a hit with my family and I'll keep using it for years to come!"