Brunch Berry Pizza Recipe
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup cold butter. cubed
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1-3/4 cups frozen mixed berries, thawed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup water
- 2-1/2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2 cups fresh blackberries
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- In a bowl, combine flour and confectioners' sugar. Cut in butter until crumbly. Stir in pecans. Press into an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Bake at 350° for 12-14 minutes or until crust is set and edges are lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, beat cream cheese, egg and sugar until smooth. Spread over crust. Bake 8-10 minutes longer or until set. Cool to room temperature.
- For topping, process mixed berries and sugar in a blender or food processor until blended. In a saucepan, combine cornstarch and water until smooth. Add mixed berry mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Set mixture aside to cool, stirring frequently.
- Spread berry mixture over the cream cheese layer. Arrange fresh fruit on top. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before slicing. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Reviews for Brunch Berry Pizza
Sort By :
love this dessert although it is on the expensive side. Made it when berries were on sale. Beautiful to the eye and very delicious.
I have had this recipe for years but finally made it last week. Berries were on sale but still expensive. Very tasty and beautiful to look at. I will make again when berries are on sale.
This is VERY GOOD! I made it the night before taking it into work. I was afraid that the crust would become soggy, but it didn't. Great item for a hot summer day.
This is very good. However, it uses a lot of dishes to make.
Made this for today for mothers day dinner that I hosted. Very Good! Everyone enjoyed it, definitely a keeper. My mom said that it was the best dessert pizza ever!