- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup cold butter. cubed
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1-3/4 cups frozen mixed berries, thawed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup water
- 2-1/2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2 cups fresh blackberries
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- In a bowl, combine flour and confectioners' sugar. Cut in butter until crumbly. Stir in pecans. Press into an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Bake at 350° for 12-14 minutes or until crust is set and edges are lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, beat cream cheese, egg and sugar until smooth. Spread over crust. Bake 8-10 minutes longer or until set. Cool to room temperature.
- For topping, process mixed berries and sugar in a blender or food processor until blended. In a saucepan, combine cornstarch and water until smooth. Add mixed berry mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Set mixture aside to cool, stirring frequently.
- Spread berry mixture over the cream cheese layer. Arrange fresh fruit on top. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before slicing. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Reviews for Brunch Berry Pizza
Sort By :
"love this dessert although it is on the expensive side. Made it when berries were on sale. Beautiful to the eye and very delicious."
"I have had this recipe for years but finally made it last week. Berries were on sale but still expensive. Very tasty and beautiful to look at. I will make again when berries are on sale."
"This is VERY GOOD! I made it the night before taking it into work. I was afraid that the crust would become soggy, but it didn't. Great item for a hot summer day."
"This is very good. However, it uses a lot of dishes to make."
"Made this for today for mothers day dinner that I hosted. Very Good! Everyone enjoyed it, definitely a keeper. My mom said that it was the best dessert pizza ever!"