Take it from us...you won't have to coax kids out of their shells to help assemble adorable turtles made from muffin-shaped brownies.
8 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1 package brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- 1/2 cup Diamond of California Chopped Pecans
- 32 Diamond of California Pecan Halves
- 16 butterscotch chips
- Caramel ice cream topping
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Stir chopped
- pecans into batter. Fill eight greased miniature muffin cups and
- eight greased regular-size muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes for miniature brownies and 23-25
- minutes for regular-size brownies or until a toothpick comes out
- with moist crumbs (do not overbake). Cool completely in pans on wire
- On eight dessert plates, place one regular-size brownie for the
- turtle's body and one small brownie for the head. Arrange four pecan
- halves around each body for feet. Insert butterscotch chips for
- eyes. Drizzle caramel topping over turtles. Yield: 8 servings.