Brownie Swirl Cheesecake Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) brownie mix
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips, melted
- Whipped cream and miniature chocolate kisses, optional
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions for chewy fudge brownies. Spread into a greased 9-in. springform pan. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes (brownies will not test done). Cool for 10 minutes on a wire rack.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Pour over the brownie crust. Top with melted chocolate; cut through batter with a knife to swirl the chocolate.
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until center is almost set. Run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool completely. Remove sides of pan; refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Garnish with whipped cream and chocolate kisses if desired. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews for Brownie Swirl Cheesecake(9)
Sort By :
Glad I read the reviews before making this recipe. I didn't pay attention to the size of brownie mix and had mixed up a regular 13 x 9 size box mix. I just used part of it for the cheesecake and the rest I baked in a pie pan. Very easy to make and tasty.
I would like to make this recipe but noticed it calls for an 8 oz brownie mix. I did see a 10 oz. package at the store....by reading others comments it seems like they are using a large box of brownie mix. Seems like that would be way too much.
Excellent dessert that's easy to make. If I need a big batch for a crowd I use a 9x13 pan and use a bigger box of brownie mix, then double the filling. Once it's cool, I just cut into bars for easy finger food.
I made this for my husband's birthday. It was a big hit he loved it and so did my son. I followed the recipe as written.
Awesome cheesecake and so easy to make! one of the first times i made cheesecake. the brownie layer is pretty thick and in some areas bigger than the cheesecake. Maybe because i used chocolate chunk brownie mix. anyways i never like my cheesecakes to have a very thin crust so this is perfect!
More Recipe Collections
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Brownie Cheesecake >
- Brownie Mix Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cheesecake Recipes >
- Cheesecakes >
- Chocolate Cheesecake Recipes >
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Cheesecakes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >