Brownie Sundaes Recipe
Cap off dinner with these Brownie Sundaes. With prepared brownies, I can fix this sweet treat in a flash. For extra flair, I roll the ice cream in pecans before placing them on top of the brownies. It's a perfect finish to a mouthwatering meal. —Ruth Lee, Troy, Ontario
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 10 min. YIELD:6 servings
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 prepared brownies (3 inches square)
- 6 scoops vanilla or chocolate fudge ice cream
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine the chocolate chips, milk and brown sugar. Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until chocolate is melted and sugar is dissolved. Remove from the heat; stir in butter and vanilla until smooth.
- 2. Spoon about 2 tablespoons warm chocolate sauce onto each dessert plate. Top with a brownie and a scoop of ice cream. Drizzle with additional chocolate sauce if desired. Sprinkle with pecans. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving equals 605 calories, 33 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 49 mg cholesterol, 276 mg sodium, 76 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 8 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC