Brownie Spiders Recipe
- 1 package (15.80 ounces) brownie mix
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups crispy chow mein noodles
- 18 candy eyeballs
- 1. Prepare and bake brownies according to package directions using an 8-in.-square baking pan lined with parchment paper. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
- 2. In a microwave, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Remove 1 tablespoon melted chocolate to a small bowl; reserve for attaching eyes. Add noodles to remaining chocolate; stir gently to coat. Spread onto a waxed paper-lined baking sheet, separating noodles slightly. Freeze until set.
- 3. Cut nine brownies with a 2-1/4-in. round cutter for spider bodies. Attach eyeballs using reserved melted chocolate. With a bamboo skewer or toothpick, poke eight holes in top of each spider for inserting legs. Insert a coated noodle into each hole. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 9 brownie spiders.
1 brownie (calculated without decorations): 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Brownie Spiders
"these r sooo cute!!! ill try them soon!!"
"These are so cute and great to make with kids. These will be great to make at Halloween time and share with neighbors too."