- 1 package fudge brownie mix (8-inch square pan size)
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups crispy chow mein noodles
- 18 candy eyeballs
- Prepare and bake brownies according to package directions using an 8-in.-square baking pan lined with parchment paper. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Remove 1 tablespoon melted chocolate to a small bowl; reserve for attaching eyes. Add noodles to remaining chocolate; stir gently to coat. Spread onto a waxed paper-lined baking sheet, separating noodles slightly. Freeze until set.
- Cut nine brownies with a 2-1/4-in. round cutter for spider bodies. Attach eyeballs using reserved melted chocolate. With a bamboo skewer or toothpick, poke eight holes in top of each spider for inserting legs. Insert a coated noodle into each hole. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 9 brownie spiders.
Originally published as Brownie Spiders in Country Woman October/November 2013, p67
Reviews for Brownie Spiders
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 15, 2014
These are so cute and great to make with kids. These will be great to make at Halloween time and share with neighbors too.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Brownies >
- Brownie Mix Recipes >
- Brownie Recipes >
- Chocolate Brownie Recipes >
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Country Woman Desserts >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >