Brownie Snack Cake
Theresa uses a few cups of her homemade mix to create a snack that's ideal for those who prefer their cake with mild chocolate flavor.
9 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 2 cups Brownie Mix
- 3 Eggland's Best Eggs, separated
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, combine the brownie mix, egg yolks, milk and
- vanilla. In a small bowl, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form;
- fold into the batter.
- Pour into a greased 8-in. square baking pan. Bake at 350° for
- 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes
- out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 9 servings.