Brownie Pizza Recipe
Kids of all ages will love this delightfully different way to serve brownies. Use whatever toppings you like to suit your family's tastes. —Loretta Wohlenhaus, Cumberland, Iowa
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate M&M's, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, divided
- 1/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut
- 1. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture until well blended. Stir in 1/2 cup M&M's and 1/4 cup walnuts.
- 2. Spread onto a greased 14-in. pizza pan to within 1/2 in. of edges. Sprinkle with remaining M&M's and walnuts. Top with marshmallows and coconut. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into wedges. Yield: 10-12 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 334 calories, 18 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 50 mg cholesterol, 200 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC