Brownie Pizza Recipe
Kids of all ages will love this delightfully different way to serve brownies. Use whatever toppings you like to suit your family's tastes. —Loretta Wohlenhaus, Cumberland, Iowa
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 20 min. Bake: 15 min. YIELD:10-12 servings
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate M&M's, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, divided
- 1/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut
- 1. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture until well blended. Stir in 1/2 cup M&M's and 1/4 cup walnuts.
- 2. Spread onto a greased 14-in. pizza pan to within 1/2 in. of edges. Sprinkle with remaining M&M's and walnuts. Top with marshmallows and coconut. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into wedges. Yield: 10-12 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 334 calories, 18 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 50 mg cholesterol, 200 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC