Brownie Pie Recipe
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup corn syrup
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 unbaked pastry shell (9 inches)
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Vanilla ice cream or whipped cream, optional
- 1. In a microwave, melt the chocolate and butter; stir until smooth. Cool slightly. In a large bowl, beat the eggs, corn syrup and sugar until smooth; stir in vanilla and chocolate mixture.
- 2. Pour into pastry shell. Sprinkle with nuts. Bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until top begins to crack and crust is golden brown. Cool. Serve with ice cream or whipped cream if desired. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 8 servings.
1 slice: 404 calories, 22g fat (9g saturated fat), 100mg cholesterol, 219mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein
Reviews for Brownie Pie
"Sounds amazing but it is not flour free, unless you make the pie crust without real flour."
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.