- Pour into a greased 9-in. pie plate. Bake at 350° for 28-30
- minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out
- clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- For fudge sauce, in a microwave, heat the chips, milk, sugar and
- butter until chocolate and butter are melted; stir until smooth.
- Drizzle some over pie. Cut into wedges; serve with ice cream and
- additional fudge sauce. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 511 calories, 29 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 70 mg cholesterol, 193 mg sodium, 63 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 9 g protein.