Brownie Mocha Trifle
Nutrition Facts: 2/3 cup equals 344 calories, 14 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 22 mg cholesterol, 404 mg sodium, 51 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
12 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling Bake: 25 min. + cooling
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (8-inch square pan size)
- 1-3/4 cups cold 2% milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/4 cup cold brewed coffee
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1 Heath candy bar (1.4 ounces), crushed
- Prepare brownie batter and bake according to package directions.
- Cool; cut into 1-in. pieces.
- In a large bowl, beat milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes or until
- thickened. Stir in coffee. Fold in whipped topping.
- In a trifle bowl or 2-qt. glass bowl, layer a third of the brownie
- pieces, pudding mixture and crushed candy bar. Repeat layers twice.
- Chill until serving. Yield: 12 servings.