Brownie Mocha Trifle Recipe
By using instant pudding and a convenient box of brownie mix, there's nothing to the preparation. The result is moist and chewy. And the layers look so pretty spooned into a glass trifle bowl. —Louise Fauth, Foremost, Alberta
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (8-inch-square pan size)
- 1-3/4 cups cold 2% milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/4 cup cold brewed coffee
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1 Heath candy bar (1.4 ounces), crushed
- 1. Prepare brownie batter and bake according to package directions. Cool; cut into 1-in. pieces.
- 2. In a large bowl, beat milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in coffee. Fold in whipped topping.
- 3. In a trifle bowl or 2-qt. glass bowl, layer a third of the brownie pieces, pudding mixture and crushed candy bar. Repeat layers twice. Chill until serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Brownie Mocha Trifle
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC