- 1 package fudge brownie mix (8-inch square pan size)
- 1-3/4 cups cold 2% milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/4 cup cold brewed coffee
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1 Heath candy bar (1.4 ounces), crushed
- Prepare brownie batter and bake according to package directions. Cool; cut into 1-in. pieces.
- In a large bowl, beat milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in coffee. Fold in whipped topping.
- In a trifle bowl or 2-qt. glass bowl, layer a third of the brownie pieces, pudding mixture and crushed candy bar. Repeat layers twice. Chill until serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Brownie Mocha Trifle
Sort By :
A delicious dessert!!!! I used a mocha brownie box mix from the store and added a bit more coffee to the milk/pudding. I had Hershey's chocolate bars on hand and added salted chopped nuts as an additional mini-layer. Perfect sweet/salty combination! The recipe did not quite fill a 9x13 glass dish and I wished I had a few more layers to add (but it still looked pretty!). Thanks for the recipe!
A super delicious recipe for a 'coffee' loving guest. It is a 5 ***** recipe! Enjoy! LOL :-)
This is to die for. My friend made it for my baby shower, because I had a brownie craving, and it hit the spot. I am making it for a Packer party tomorrow. Such the perfect blend of flavors.
Wow! This dessert was a HUGE hit at our family Easter dinner! There was hardly a serving left for me to try. The taste was awesome, exactly like having a brownie with a cappucino....yummy! Will definitely make this again!
This trifle needs a layer of fudge sauce/topping in there somewhere....maybe twice! LOL! I like the idea of different candy bars.