Brownie Meringue Pie Recipe
- 3 egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup crushed chocolate wafers
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1. In a small bowl, beat egg whites and vanilla on medium speed until soft peaks form. Gradually beat in sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, on high until stiff glossy peaks form. Gently fold in the wafer crumbs and nuts. Spread into a greased 9-in. pie plate.
- 2. Bake at 300° for 30-40 minutes or until the top appears dry and is lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- 3. In another bowl, beat the whipping cream and confectioners' sugar until stiff peaks form. Spread over the pie. Refrigerate for 3-4 hours. Yield: 8 servings.
1 slice: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Brownie Meringue Pie
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.